Careers at NIMH
Working at NIMH
Diversity and inclusion in the biomedical research workforce spurs collaboration and innovation, improves the quality of research, and increases the likelihood that research outcomes will benefit everyone. At NIMH, our mission is to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery, and cure. We are committed to prioritizing and promoting diversity and inclusion in our science and our scientific workforce to achieve this mission.
Selected Job Opportunities
- Staff Scientist, Section on Critical Brain Dynamics in the Laboratory of Systems Neuroscience, Intramural Research Program (PDF)
- Senior Health Science Policy Analyst, Office of Technology Development and Coordination (PDF)
- Health Scientist Administrator (Program Officer), Division of Translational Research (PDF)
- Health Scientist Administrator (Program Officer), Division of Services and Intervention Research (PDF)
- Health Scientist Administrator (Branch Chief), Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience Research Branch, Division of Neuroscience and Basic Behavioral Science (PDF)
- Health Scientist Administrator, Adult Pathophysiology and Biological Interventions Branch, Division of Translational Research (PDF)
NIMH may be advertising other jobs on www.USAJOBS.gov, which lists job opportunities within the Federal Government. Users can create profiles, save resumes, and set up notifications for new job postings. For more on how to get started, please visit https://help.usajobs.gov/index.php/Getting_Started.
Jobs at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps - The uniformed service of the HHS
Jobs at the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Working for the Federal Government
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management - Everything you need to know about working for the Federal Government