Publications about Women’s Mental Health
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress
This factsheet discusses five things to know about stress and how to manage it.
- Clinical Research Trials and You: Questions and Answers
Brochure discusses what a clinical trial is, who participates in clinical trials including patient and healthy volunteers, why people participate in clinical trials, and guidelines.
- Depression in Women: 5 Things You Should Know
This brochure discusses five things about depression in women, the types of depression unique to women and how to find help.
- Eating Disorders: About More Than Food
This brochure provides information about different types of eating disorders, including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. It also addresses how eating disorders are treated and what research is being done to better understand these disorders.
- Panic Disorder: When Fear Overwhelms
This brochure discusses symptoms, causes, and treatments for panic disorder, a type of anxiety disorder associated with sudden and repeated attacks of fear.
- Postpartum Depression Facts
A brochure on postpartum depression that explains its causes, symptoms, treatments, and how to get help.