Publications about Anxiety Disorders
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress
This fact sheet discusses five things to know about stress and how to manage it.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder: When Worry Gets Out of Control
This brochure discusses signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options for generalized anxiety disorder (GAD).
- I’m So Stressed Out! Fact Sheet
This fact sheet is intended for teens and young adults and presents information about stress, anxiety, and ways to cope when feeling overwhelmed.
- I’m So Stressed Out! Infographic
This infographic briefly presents information about stress, anxiety, and ways to cope when feeling overwhelmed. It was developed for use on social media to highlight the “I’m So Stressed Out” fact sheet.
- Panic Disorder: When Fear Overwhelms
This brochure discusses symptoms, causes, and treatments for panic disorder, a type of anxiety disorder associated with sudden and repeated attacks of fear.