Publications » Fact Sheet
- 5 Action Steps for Helping Someone in Emotional Pain
Infographic presents five steps for helping someone in emotional pain in order to prevent suicide. Steps include: Ask, Keep Them Safe, Be There, Help Them Connect, and Stay Connected.
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress
This factsheet discusses five things to know about stress and how to manage it.
- Clinical Research Trials and You: Questions and Answers
Brochure discusses what a clinical trial is, who participates in clinical trials including patient and healthy volunteers, why people participate in clinical trials, and guidelines.
- Coordinated Specialty Care Fact Sheet and Checklist
This fact sheet, developed by the NIMH RAISE team, includes an overview of coordinated specialty care (CSC) treatment for first episode psychosis. It also has a checklist of the key components of a CSC treatment program.
- Fact Sheet: Early Warning Signs of Psychosis
Learn the early warning signs of psychosis in this fact sheet from the NIMH RAISE team.
- Fact Sheet: First Episode Psychosis
Learn about psychosis and treatment options in this fact sheet from the NIMH RAISE team.
- Looking at My Genes: What Can They Tell Me About My Mental Health?
This fact sheet answers commonly asked questions about genes and their role in a person’s mental health. It covers family history, genetic testing versus genome scans, and NIMH research on genetics.
- PANDAS—Questions and Answers
This fact sheet describes the causes, signs and symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS).
- The Teen Brain: 6 Things to Know
A fact sheet outlining how a teenager’s brain grows, matures, and adapts to the world. This fact sheet also briefly covers the teen brain’s resiliency, onset of some mental illnesses, and sleep patterns in teens.
- Warning Signs of Suicide
This infographic presents behaviors and feelings that may be warnings signs that someone is thinking about suicide.