Publications » Fact Sheet
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress
This factsheet discusses five things to know about stress and how to manage it.
- About the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
A factsheet that describes the mission of NIMH and provides an overview of its work to reduce the burden of mental illness through research, training, and information dissemination.
- Clinical Research Trials and You: Questions and Answers
Brochure discusses what a clinical trial is, who participates in clinical trials including patient and healthy volunteers, why people participate in clinical trials, and guidelines.
- Coordinated Specialty Care Fact Sheet and Checklist
This fact sheet, developed by the NIMH RAISE team, includes an overview of coordinated specialty care (CSC) treatment for first episode psychosis. It also has a checklist of the key components of a CSC treatment program.
- Fact Sheet: Early Warning Signs of Psychosis
Learn the early warning signs of psychosis in this fact sheet from the NIMH RAISE team.
- Fact Sheet: First Episode Psychosis
Learn about psychosis and treatment options in this fact sheet from the NIMH RAISE team.
- Looking at My Genes: What Can They Tell Me About My Mental Health?
This fact sheet answers commonly asked questions about genes and their role in a person’s mental health. It covers family history, genetic testing versus genome scans, and NIMH research on genetics.
- PANDAS—Questions and Answers
This fact sheet covers causes, signs and symptoms, treatment, and clinical trials for Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal Infections (PANDAS).